I hope you will take a few moments to think about how and why you are a member of SEMARA.
There are lots of things we could be thinking about to make SEMARA a better amateur radio club. No, I’m going to tell you what to do – in fact let me turn that around and gather your ideas. Let me put it to you.
1. What was it that got you interested in becoming an amateur radio operator in the first place?
2. What is/was the reason SEMARA was formed, what is its mission? Let’s hear from all the old-timers out there!
3. What do we need to do to get you out to a Tech Talk? The last one was attended by a small crowd.
4. What can you do to attract, and keep interested, new hams?
5. What activities, and modes, do we need to get involved in to help keep us and the hobby alive and well into the indefinite future?
6. What kinds of workshops and training courses do you want us to organize and arrange to offer.
7. Are you interested in getting your own station in order?
8. How are your antennas and feed lines?
9. Are you interested in becoming an “Elmer” to a new ham?
What direction do you want SEMARA to take? What are we leaving out?
Let me hear from you!
~Bob-K1KVV [editor, ZERO BEAT]