It was determined at the June 7, 2007 SEMARA Business Meeting that a voted taken at the May Business Meeting on the subject of New Building Guidance was deemed invalid by concerned members. The Board of Directors supported this determination and agreed to send out an informational mailing regarding the pros and cons of going with Building Option A or Building Option B. Details for both options will be forthcoming on the website soon.
A general mailing to the membership will provide the details.
It was decided that due to the holiday week and anticipated low turnout that the Building vote be delayed until the August Business Meeting.